Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Rocking" the cradle...


by Carmelita Morales

Because GIRLCORE consists of only hot teenage girls (in our minds anyway), I for one am very happy to finally hear some music from our 15 year old peers. All the way from Australia it's Operator Please!

I saw their video on a flight from Sydney to Brisbane and at first I thought it was a show on Nickelodeon or "Barney Gone Wild" - but no. They are for real and doing pretty well in Oz. Maybe because its filled with munchkins?

1 comment:

girlcore said...

Alice says: Operator Please! Rocks!! I wanted to see if they would pass by someday so we can have them at our party. They are a full band though. I saw them at Plastic people on my birthday (23 April if you want to know) and they are amazing live. No yida yada, still straight forward.